Right in the morning it’s a tough job feeling bright, motivated and well prepared to taken on whatever your career demands. However, keep in mind that it is IMPOSSIBLE to reach the potof gold in this laid-back manner.
Here are some tips:
- Exercise doesn’t seem very attractive but it a very good way to get going. The daily stresses are reduced and at the end of the day you get to sleep even better. Worries and depression are kept at bay and there is no melancholy. A planned and constant schedule of activity is a mood enhancer and no bad day can pull you down.
- Unlike what is commonly believed – aps can play a very useful role too. If you want to wake up in the right frame of mind, why not make use of the smart phone you have or laptop? Instead of waking to a loud and raucous noise – some soothing lilting music or the sound of bird’s chirp could be the perfect pick-me-up. It is also possible to track one’s sleep cycle that suggest amazing breakfasts and workouts that are not too strenuous.
- Some set objectives to achieve by the end of the working day has all the potential of a very good re-start.
- If arrangements can be made for some sort of a board with all your immediate goals written in bold right beside your bed – they act the role of a powerful mind technique. There is motivation and inspiration and it makes a positive impression bright and early in the morning. Visual representation can help trigger helpful thoughts. All this helps in reminding you of what exactly you are working towards and get you prepared for the day.
- It might sound strange, but make a playlist of your favourite music or songs. It truly is a great pick-me-up.
- A very good idea is to concentrate on the present. Taking one step at a time and achieving just what is required for the moment is a good idea. Focus on the little tasks that are imminently doable and will give you a great sense of achievement. Getting the daily tasks done is a big step forward.
- Make sure that you start putting down your thoughts in a journal. It helps in matters from getting too heavy
- Take breaks and lighten up – enjoy what you are working for and you will never have to work another day in your life!